Karnataka Postal Circle invites applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Postman & Mail Guard vacancies in Postal/ Railway Mail Service RMS Divisions. Detailed notification & Application format, eligibility conditions, vacancies details etc are available in Karnataka Post Website www.karnatakapost.gov.in/ India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 03.01.2014.
Posts & Vacancies:
Postman – 248 Posts
Mail Guard – 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 03.01.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent
Selection Process: Aptitude Test
India Post Aptitude Test Pattern & Syllabus:
The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test covering the following subjects/topics.
Part ‘A’ – 25 marks – 25 questions on General knowledge – Multiple Choice Questions
Part’ B’ – 25 marks- 25 questions of Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions
Part ‘C’ – Two segments
1) 25 marks – 25 questions – English language -Objective Type /Multiple Choice Questions
2) 25 marks – 25 questions – Regional language-(Kannada) Objective type/ Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 90 minutes
Minimum Qualifying Marks: A minimum of 10 marks should be scored by GEN category candidates in each part of Aptitude Test. (OBC- 9 Marks, SC/ ST – 8 Marks)
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply: Application form is available in Karnataka Post Website www.karnatakapost.gov.in/ India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in. All Eligible candidates should send dully filled applications in prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the head of the division for which applied for as mentioned in detailed notification through Speed Post with AD only so as to reach on or before 03.01.2014.
For more details about Karnataka Postal Circle – Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
Karnataka Post official Website: www.karnatakapost.gov.in
India Post official website: www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Chattisgarh Postal Circle – 51 Postman/ Mail Guard; LD: 31.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Haryana Postal Circle – 94 Postman/ Mail Guard; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Karnataka Postal Circle – 82 MTS Posts; LD: 13.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment – 410 Posts@ www.appost.in
- Punjab Postal Circle – 68 MTS Posts; LD: 27.12.2013 @ www.indiapost.gov.in