Karnataka High Court inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the 34 Typists on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore. Interested candidates may send their applications on or before 30.04.2017
Karnataka High Court official website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Recruitment Page: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
Total No of Posts: 34
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30.04.2017
For payment of fee through Challan: 04.05.2017
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 30.04.2017.. Age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
1) Minimum Qualification shall be a degree in Science / Arts / Commerce /Business Management / Computer Applications of a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidate belonging to General Category & other backward categories & a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes.
2) Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers.
Scale of Pay: Rs.11600 –21000 /-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Typing Test, English Essay writing , Translation from Kannada to English, Test of General Knowledge ,Viva – voce
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only). Rs.100/- for the candidates belonging to Category – I/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Handicapped.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online though High Court of Karnataka website from 29.03.2017 to 30.04.2017
For more details regarding Recruitment, age limit, qualification, selection process, application form etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Karnataka High Court vacancies 2017– 42 Assistant Court Secretary
- Karnataka High Court– 32 Software Technicians
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment- 211 Civil Judges; Ld:15.05.2015