Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (JSERC) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 17 various posts on direct recruitment and/or contract/deputation basis. Interested candidates can apply.
Jharkhand Electricity Regulatory Commission website: http://jserc.org
JSERC Recruitment Page: http://jserc.org/vacancy.html
1. Assistant/ Accountant/ Cashier/ Bench Clerk (Peshkar) – 06 Posts
Qualification: i). Bachelor degree. ii). Passed Hindi/ English typing examination.
2. Computer Operator-cum-Clerk – 02 Posts
Qualification: i). Bachelor degree. ii). Diploma in Computer.
3. Stenographer-cum-Computer Operator – 03 Posts
Qualification: i). Bachelor degree. ii). Certificate of Hindi/ English shorthand and typing from recognised board/ institute. iii). Knowledge and working experience on computer.
4. Receptionist – 01 Post
Qualification: i). Bachelor degree. ii). Knowledge and working experience on computer.
5. Driver – 05 Posts
Qualification: i). Minimum 8th pass from any recognised School/ Board. ii). the candidates should have a valid driving license of more than 5 years old for light motor vehicles.
Selection Process: Test/ Interview
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the Secretary, Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission, 2nd Floor, Rajendra Jawan Bhawan-cum-Sainik Bazar, Main Road, Ranchi-834001, either by registered post or in person on or before 15.03.2014
For more details regarding recruitment, eligibility, qualification, selection etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Bokaro , Jharkhand Primary Teachers – 766 posts; Ld: 17.12.2013@ http://bokaro.nic.in
- Jamtara , Jharkhand Primary Teachers – 455 posts; Ld: 14.12.2013@ http://jamtara.nic.in
- Ramgarh , Jharkhand Primary Teachers – 348 posts; Ld: 14.12.2013@ http://ramgarh.nic.in