Indian Navy Invites Applications from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/NAIC and unmarried male & female candidates for Short Service Commission in Observer entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested candidates can apply online through Indian Navy Recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 9th April to 29th April 2016.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – Officer Entry
- Age for Pilot/Observer: 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Age for NAIC – 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
- For Pilot & Observer: BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55%.CPL holder must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- For NAIC- BE/ B.Tech with 60% in any one of the streams i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
Physical Standards: refer to detailed notification
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process
Stage I: Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests
Stage II: Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply online through Indian Navy Recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 9th April to 29th April 2016. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – Officer Entry
Duly signed online application form along with the necessary documents should be sent to “Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023” so as to reach on or before 9th May 2016. Application to be sent by ordinary post only.
For more details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 refer to Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.04.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.04.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application by Ordinary Post– 09.05.2016
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jan 2017
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Drive on 20.03.2015 @ Gujarat
- Indian Navy (SSC) Recruitment–Engineers; Ld:26.03.2014@ www.nausena-bharti.nic.in