Join Indian Coast Guard as Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2014 Batch
Applications are invited from unmarried male Indian nationals for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 Entry-02/2014 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Interested candidates may apply online at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 22.01.2014 to 29.01.2014.
Indian Coast Guard official website: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
Indian Coast Guard Careers Page: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 –20200/-
Age Limit: 18 to 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 92 to 31 Jul 96
Educational Qualification: 10+2 with 60% marks aggregate in total and minimum 60% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Selection Process: Written Test + Physical Fitness Test + Medical Examination
How to apply: Candidates can apply online for ICG Navik through its official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 22.01.2014 to 29.01.2014.
Apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2014 @ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
For more details about Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
Last date for receipt of online applications: 29.01.2014
If you have any query, send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2014
- Indian Coast Guard, Chennai- 40 Posts@ www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Commandants
- Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2015 @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Indian Air Force Recruitment RALLY on 31.07.2013 @ Karnataka
- Indian Army Recruitment – 334 Havildar ; Ld:15.05.2015