Applications are invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army.
Indian Army official website: http://indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Age Limit: 21-32 years as on the last date of the applications
Educational Qualification: BVSc / BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognised Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognised veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984).
How to Apply: Application on plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) duly typed as per the format given in the advertisement. The envelope containing application should be “Superscribed in Red Ink” indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”. The completed application should be posted by ordinary post to reach at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1) QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4 RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01.09.2014
Method of Selection:
1. Short listing of applications and SSB Interviews.
2. Two stage selection procedure. Candidates those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for duration of 05 days. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be inducted for training in the order of merit depending upon the number of vacancies available.
For more details regarding Notification refer the detailed Notification from the link given below.
- Indian Army: SSC (Technical) Recruitment- 71 posts; Ld: 16.08.2013
- Indian Army – Army Education Corps – 20 Posts; LD: 18.06.2014
- Short Service Commission Recruitment- 37 Army Dental Corps; Ld: 31.08.2013