Indian Postal Dept. New Delhi Recruitment 2013 – 458 Jobs (Postman/Mail guard)
Indian Post Department (New Delhi) invites applications for direct recruitment to the cadre of Postman/ Mail Guard in Delhi Circle. Interested candidates are required to send the application form on or before 16.08.2013.
Name of the Post: Postman/Mail guard
Vacancies: 458 Posts (OC-254, SC-36, ST-64, OBC-104, PH-19, Ex Servicemen-45)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18-27 years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates in Indian postal department recruitment 2013 is based on the marks obtained in written examination.
Application Fee: Rs.20/-
Availability of Application Forms: Candidates are required to get the application form from any of the Head Post Offices in Delhi only by paying Rs.20/- for it. The sale of applications will start from 15.07.2013 and closes on 16.08.2013.
Prescribed application form can be obtained from any of the head post offices in Delhi only (Ramesh Nagar HO, New Delhi HO (Gol Dak Khanna), Delhi GPO, Sarojini Nagar HO, Krishna Nagar HO, Jhilmil HO, Nariana Industrial Estate HO, Lodhi Road HO, Indraprastha HO, Sansad Marg HO, Ashok Vihar HO, Kalkaji HO)
How to apply: Duly filled application along with necessary documents should be sent to the following address by speed post so as to reach on or before 16.08.2013.
Department of Post,
Office of Chief Postmaster General,
Delhi Circle, New Delhi-110001
For more details about India Post Recruitment 2013 (Postman/Mail guard) refer to detailed notification.
India Post Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Karnataka Postal Circle – 258 Posts; LD: 03.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Chattisgarh Postal Circle – 51 Postman/ Mail Guard; LD: 31.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Haryana Postal Circle – 94 Postman/ Mail Guard; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Punjab postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff -68 posts; Ld: 27.12.2013@ www.indiapost.gov.in
- India Post – Postal/ Sorting Assistants Key & Question Paper held on 25.05.2014