Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO) was registered on November 3, 1967 as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. On the enactment of the Multistate Co-operative Societies act 1984 & 2002, the Society is deemed to be registered as a Multistate Co-operative Society. The Society is primarily engaged in production and distribution of fertilisers. The byelaws of the Society provide a broad frame work for the activities of IFFCO as a Co-operative Society. IFFCO, to day, is a leading player in India’s fertiliser industry and is making substantial contribution to the efforts of Indian Government to increase foodgrain production in the country.
IFFCO website: www.iffco.in
IFFCO Recruitment- Agriculture Graduate Trainees;Ld:31.10.2014
IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the State of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
Post: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year.
Starting date for application process online: October 16, 2014
Ending date for application process online: October 31, 2014
Age Limit: 28 years, as on October 01, 2014.
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree
2. The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
4. General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
5. SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
6. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2011 and thereafter can only apply.
7. Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree in the year 2013 & 2014, can also apply subject to fulfilling the criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification.
Remuneration: The stipend & benefits are about Rs. 28,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test / Final On-Line Test/ personal interview.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply on- line in the prescribed Application Form available on our website www.iffco.in only from 16/10/2014 to 31/10/2014. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
For more details regarding IFFCO Recruitment, age, qualification, selection etc., refer detailed notification link given below.