ICICI invites online applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (ICICI PO Recruitment - May 2014 & August 2014 Batch). Interested candidates can apply online through ICICI Bank official website https://www.icicicareers.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment - May 2014 & August 2014 Batch @ www.icicicareers.com
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Post: Probationary Officers (PO) - May 2014 & August 2014 Batch
Qualification: Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
Upper Age Limit: 25 years
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
Selection Process: The ICICI Probationary Officer selection process will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Ho w to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online for ICICI PO Recruitment May 2014 & August 2014 through ICICI official website www.icicicareers.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for ICICI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2014
For more details about ICICI Probationary Officer Recruitment (May 2014 & August 2014 batch) visit
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Results:
Announcing the Merit List of the ICICI Bank Probationary Officer – Selection Process conducted in August-September 2013.
Merit List of selected applicants for November 2013 batch is available on the given link below:
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2013 @ www.icicicareers.com
- ICICI Bank Sales officer – Walk-In: March 2013
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment – 115 Probationary Officers; LD: 30.09.2013
- Federal Bank Clerks & PO Recruitment – LD: 26.09.2013; www.federalbank.co.in
- South Indian Bank – 15 Probationary Legal Officers; LD: 18.09.2013