Indian Agricultural Research Institute – IARI, New Delhi inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various Technical Posts (T-6 / Cat.III, T-3 / Cat.II, T-1 / Cat.I) under Direct Recruitment Quota at IARI Hq., New Delhi and its Regional Stations under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Interested candidates can send application within 30 Days from the Publishing in the Employment News i.e., 17.05.2015
Indian Agricultural Research Institute website: www.iari.res.in
1. Sr. Technical Officer (Field / Farm Technician) – 02 posts
2. Technical Assistant (Field / Farm Technician) – 26 posts
3. Technical Assistant (Library Services) – 02 posts
4. Field Man (Field / Farm Technician) – 07 posts
5. Library Assistant (Library Services) – 02 posts
6. Fitter (Workshop staff including Engineering workshop) – 01 posts
Total No. of Posts- 40
Age Limit: 18 – 35 years. Age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s in Agriculture or any o t her branch of Science/ Social Science relevant to Agriculture / Library science/ Library & Information Science equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Matriculate with at least one year certificate in Agriculture from recognized Institutions.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview/Trade test
Application Fee: Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 750/- ( SC/ ST / Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, I.A.R.I. payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO / money orders will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected.
How to Apply: Duly filled applications along with necessary documents must reach “the Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 13, Director’s Office, I A RI, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012” on or before the last date.
Date of Advertisement: 17-Apr-2015
Last Date: 30 Days from the Publishing in the Employment News i.e., 17.05.2015
For more details regarding IARI Recruitment, age, qualification, eligibility, selection process, application form, exam syllabus etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- NMDC Recruitment- 34 Posts; Ld:08.05.2015
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Recruitment- 12 Posts
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2015@ http://delhi.gov.in