Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), a Government of India Enterprise, has always been a front-runner in the Newsprint segment of the Pulp & Paper industry offering the best quality Newsprint at competitive prices to the Indian print media. HNL’s extensive contributions to the society, place it among the more responsible and responsive corporates in the country.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 119 Apprentice posts.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited website: www.hnlonline.com
HNL Recruitment page: http://www.hnlonline.com/php/list_career.php
1. Fitter: 28 Posts
2. Turner: 04 Posts
3. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 Posts
4. Electrician: 16 Posts
5. Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
6. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 03 Posts
7. Machinist: 02 Posts
8. Welder: 08 Posts
9. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Boiler Attendant: 08 Posts
11. Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 04 Posts
A. Technician Diploma: 06 Posts
12. Diploma in Commercial Practice/ CABM: 05 Posts
13. Diploma in Computer Engineering: 01 Post
B. Technician (Vocational): 24 Posts
14. Office Secretary ship: 05 Posts
15. Agriculture: 06 Posts
16. Nursing Assistant: 03 Posts
17. Catering & Restaurant Management: 01 Post
18. Accountancy & Auditing: 05 Posts
19. Medical Lab: 04 Posts
Total No.of Posts – 119
Educational Qualification: ITI Trade Exam/ COPA / B. Sc with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory & Maths as desirable subject/ Diploma/ vocational Higher secondary exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents on or before 30-04-2014 to the Sr.Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar–686616, Dist Kottayam, Kerala. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING”.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-04-2014.
For more details regarding recruitment, age, eligibility, pay scale, qualification, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given beow.
- Hindustan Newsprint– 14 Engineers/Chemists @ www.hnlonline.com
- Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar– 47 Apprentices; Ld:07.06.2014
- Western Railway –557 Apprentice; Ld:20.06.2016@ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in