Food Corporation of India – Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2013
Notification No: 2 /2013-FCI Category- I
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Movement, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for manning Category- I posts. Candidates can apply only for ANY ONE of the Post Code A, B, C, D and E. Online / Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age and experience etc. for the posts indicated below:-
|Post Code||Name of Post||Posts||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|A||Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||18||30 Years||Rs.20600- 46500/-|
|B||Assistant General Manager (Movement)||02||30 Years|
|C||Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||07||28 Years|
|D||Assistant General Manager (Law)||01||33 Years|
|E||Medical Officer||02||35 Years|
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (For SC/ST/PWD/ Women – No Fee)
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through www.fcijobsportal.com or Offline through downloaded Application Form.
Online mode: Candidates are required to apply Online through www.fcijobsportal.com from 06.08.2013 to 04.09.2013
Apply online for FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2013
Offline Mode: Candidates may send their application form in prescribed format, Application form is available on FCI Official website www.fcijobsportal.com.
Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2013 – Application Form
Duly filled Online/ offline application Form alongwith necessary documents should be sent to “Post Box No. 35, Sector-19, Noida-201301” by ordinary post only so as to reach on or before 04.09.2013.
FCI AGM Selection Process: The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview
On qualifying the Written Test, the Interview will be held for short-listed candidates.
The weightage assigned to Written Test & Interview will be in the ratio of 87.5:12.5, respectively.
FCI Assistant General Manager Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The Question Paper for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
The duration of Written Test is 3:00 Hrs.
All Multiple Choice Questions carry equal 3 marks.
Note: There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in all Objective Type Multiple Choice Question papers.
- The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (General Administration and Movement) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.
- The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (Accounts and Law) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs and relevant technical discipline. Majority of the questions for Assistant General Manager (Accounts and Law) will be from the relevant technical discipline.
Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application Form: 06.08.2013
Payment of Application Fee: from 06.08.2013 to 02.09.2013
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application Form: 04.09.2013
Availability of Admit Cards on website: 15 Days prior to announced date of Examination
Date of FCI AGM 2013 Written Test: Will be announced later
For more details about FCI Assistant General Manager recruitment 2013 refer to detailed notification.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment Website: www.fcijobsportal.com
- FCI Management Trainee MT – 460 Posts; LD: 31.07.2013
- FCI Recruitment–4318 Posts; Apply Online@ http://fcijobsportal.com
- FCI, Gujarat– 107 Watchman; Ld:29.01.2018 @www.fci.gov.in