Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducting Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Examination from 13th May 2016 to 15th May 2016 at 19 various Centres all over India for the recruitment of Geologists, Geophysicist, Chemist, Jr. Hydro Geologists through a combined competitive examination.
Union Public Service Commission website: http://www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Admit Cards website: http://upsconline.nic.in/ http://upscadmitcard.nic.in
Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam e-Admit Cards: e-Admit Cards now available to Download. Candidates are advised to download and check the e‐admit card carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of the Commission immediately. Candidate need to download Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam e-Admit Cards from UPSC Official website from 10.04.2016 to 13.05.2016. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
To Download e-Admit Card, Candidate need to select any of the given options (By Registration Id/ By Roll Number / By Name). Candidates can also get their Geologist Exam e-Admit Cards from the following links
Help Desk: In case of any difficulty faced by the candidates in downloading e‐Admit Card, they may contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011‐ 23385271, 011‐ 23381125 and 011‐23098543 on any working day between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM. The candidates can also send Fax message on Fax No. 011‐ 23387310.
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD.Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admitcard then please try to download the admitcard using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – email@example.com to unblock the downloading.
Note : In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2016 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam CUTOFF Marks
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2016 Syllabus& Exam Pattern
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Question Papers