Walk-in interview for Para-Medical Categories
Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for filling-up the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2014 or availability of a regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
Schedule of Walk-in Interview
|Dates of Interview||Schedule / time||Post of Interview||Venue|
|02/12/2013||10:00 Am to13:00 Pm||Staff Nurse – 13 posts||CENTRAL RAILWAY AUDITORIUM,Above Platform No. 14,4 th Floor,
|03/12/2013||10:00 Am to13:00 Pm||Pharmacist – 01 postsRadiographer – 04 postLab Technician/assistant – 01 post|
|04/12/2013||10:00 Am to13:00 Pm||Health Inspector – 07 postsLab Supedtt – 01 post|
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview.
How to Apply:
As this is a walk-in-interview, Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents
1. Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned y the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate
3. NOC from the current employer
4. Experience certificate if any
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
The notification has been uploaded on website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in of Mumbai Division Personnel Department
For more details regarding recruitment, pay scale, age limit, qualification, eligibility, experience, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- East Central Railway Apprenticeship – 422 Posts; Ld:14.03.2014
- South East Central Railway – 1206 Posts; LD: 24.01.2014 @ www.rrcbilaspur.org
- BARC Medical Officers Walk-In on 10.02.2014; www.barc.gov.in