Gurgaon Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for those who have qualified the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Gurgaon Gramin Bank official website: http://www.ggbank.org
1. Officer Scale-III – 08 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 09 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT) – 01 Post
4. Officer Scale-II (CA) – 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Law) – 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury) – 01 Post
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 01 Post
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural) – 01 Post
9. Officer Scale-I – 27 Posts
10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose – 45 Posts
Opening date of online registration: 12.12.2013
Closing date of online registration: 30.12.2013
Eligibility: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only through website: www.ggbank.org. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The Interview will be held at the Gurgaon centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier.
For more details regarding recruitment, eligibility, age, selection process, qualification etc., refer detailed notification link given below.