ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2013(R-I): Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites applications for Stipendiary Trainees Category –II for training in BARC, Mumbai and Its Various Units All over India. “Government Strives To Have a Workforce Which Reflects Gender Balance and Women Candidates Are Encouraged To Apply”
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre official website: http://barcrecruit.gov.in
Total No. of posts: 279
Plant Operator – 69 posts
Laboratory – 41 posts
Library Science – 04 posts
Chemical Plant Operator – 07 posts
Fitter – 17 posts
Mill Wright – 03 posts
Machinist – 13 posts
Welder – 09 posts
Turner – 04 posts
A/C Mechanic – 24 posts
Instrumentation – 07 posts
Electrical – 61 posts
Electronics – 09 posts
Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 10 posts
Lathe CNC Operator – 01 post
Educational/Technical Qualification: HSC (10+2) in Science stream with a minimum 60% marks / ITI/NCVT of 2 years duration OR ITI of one-year duration plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course.
AGE LIMIT: 18 years Minimum and 22 Years Maximum as on 10/09/2013
PHYSICAL STANDARDS: Minimum Height: 160 cms. Minimum weight: 45.5 Kg
Total Duration of Training Period: Two years
Stipend during Training: ` 6200/- per month for the 1st year and ` 7200/- for the 2nd year.
How to Apply: Application will be accepted On-Line ONLY. Facility for On-line application will be available from 17/08/2013 to 10/09/2013.
Apply online @ http://barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit
• If you are a new user, please register from the options ‘New User? Register’ in the Home page.
• In the New User Registration form you should provide the valid data in order to register your name.
• While giving the e-mail, you should give the valid e-mail id. The password may be different from your e-mail password but you should ensure that you remember the password for future correspondence.
• After giving the relevant details click ‘Register’.
• On successful registration you will be getting Registration details stating your email-id and Password. This email-id and Password is necessary for applying for any post and for later communication/reference.
• Click ‘Login’ option and enter your ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ to login.
• From the ‘Job Application’ menu, select ‘Apply Online’
Note: Persons working under the Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies should submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview.
• You will be able to know the status of your application from the menu ‘Application Status’ also. By giving the Application number, you can check the status of your application and also take the printout of the application.
• If you forgot your application number, login to the ‘Home Page’ using ‘email-id’ and ‘password’ and access ‘My Application’ from the ‘Account Details’ menu. Submitted application forms and the Application numbers can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Application No’. The printout of the application form can be taken from here.
For more details regarding recruitment, General conditions and online submission of application please visit the detailed notification at website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- BARC Technicians Recruitment; LD: 23.08.2013 @ www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- BARC Recruitment – 27 Technical Officer /C; LD: 30.05.2014 @ http://barcrecruit.gov.in
- BARC Recruitment- 11 Engineer/ Supervisors; Ld:31.12.2014