Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training School (OCES/DGFS-2014) invites online applications from Engineering Graduates & Science Post-Graduates for the recruitment of Scientific Officers against OCES/ DGFS-2014 Programme. Selected candidates, after successful completion of one of the two academic programmes OCES 2014 or DGFS 2014, will be absorbed as Scientific Officers. Interested candidates should apply online at www.barconlineexam.in from 15.01.2014 to 14.02.2014.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 through OCES-2014/ DGFS-2014
OCES-2014: One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post-Graduates (OCES-2014) starting in August 2014 at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training Schools at
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore
- Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
- Atomic Minerals Directorate, Hyderabad
DGFS-2014: Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates in Physics (DGFS-2014) for joining M.Tech. in specifiedspecialisations commencing in July 2014 at
- IIT – Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and BHU-Varanasi
- NIT – Rourkela and
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) – Mumbai
Post: Scientific Officers
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Upper Age Limit: General – 26 years, OBC-29 years, SC/ST–31 years as on 01.08.2014
Qualifying Degrees and Disciplines:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, Instrumentation, Engineering Physics and Food Technology.
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biosciences, Geophysics / Applied Geophysics and M.Sc. or equivalent M. Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry.
- A minimum of 60%* aggregate in the qualifying degree is an essential requirement. Science candidates are further required to have secured a minimum of 60%* aggregate in B. Sc. also.
Selection Process: Online Test + GATE 2013/ GATE 2014 Score+ Interview
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (for Women/ SC / ST/ DODPKIA/ PH – No Fee)
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 through www.barconlineexam.in from 15.01.2014 to 14.02.2014.
Apply online for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 @ www.barconlineexam.in
|Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2014||15th January, 2014|
|Last date for Online Application||14th February, 2014|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score||28th March, 2014|
|Online Test||19th – 24th March, 2014|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview||2nd week of April, 2014|
|Availability based option to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates||2nd week of April, 2014|
|Selection Interviews||19th May – 19th June, 2014|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2014 on Online Portal||26th June, 2014|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2014 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||4th July, 2014|
|Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2014||2nd week of July, 2014|
- BARC Recruitment – 02 Technical Officers; LD: 17.02.2014 @ www.barc.gov.in
- BARC Recruitment 2013 – Steno Grapher @ www.barc.gov.in
- BARC Recruitment – 09 Work Assistants; LD: 25.02.2014 @ www.barc.gov.in