Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013)
Matwork Technologies is conducting a selection Examination called Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) – a state level examination on 17th March 2013 for hiring Engineering Graduates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee).
Post: Assistant Engineers (Trainee)
Vacancies: 971 Posts
1. Composite Material Division – 160 Posts
2. Sheet Metal division – 127 Posts
3. Casting division – 34 Posts
4. Electrical Equipment manufacturing division – 146 Posts
5. Computing & programming Division – 177 Posts
6. Heavy Machinery Division – 327 Posts
Salary: During Training: Rs.20000 per month; After Training: Rs.5.8 lakhs per annum
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31st June 2013
Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg)/ MCA with minimum 55% marks for 2013 pass outs and 60% for those candidates who Have Completed Graduation before 2013.
Disciplines: Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, MCA, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Mechanical, Production, Industrial/ Instrumentation
1. Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) – 50% Marks
2. Group Discussion (GD) – 15% Marks
3. Personal Interview (PI) – 35% Marks
Date of written exam: 17th March 2013
Application fee: Rs.170/- are to be paid in form of Demand draft favouring Matwork Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
How to Apply: Candidates have to register for Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) by sending a hard copy of application form. Candidates can download Applications forms from its official website www.matworktechnologies.com.
Graduate Engineer Recruitment Test (GERT 2013) Application Form
Duly filled application form enclosed with necessary documents should be sent to the following address by COURIER only, so as to reach on or before 27.02.2013. Candidates are advised to use repudiated & reliable courier service like DTDC, FIRST FLIGHT, BLAZE FLASH, BLUE DART and FEDEX etc to send their application.
ARUN SINGH (CO-ORDINATOR GERT-2013)
MATWORK TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
MODIPURAM ROSHANPUR, DORLI, ROORKEE ROAD
MEERUT – 250001
(IN FRONT OF MARUTI SUZUKI WORKSHOP & RAJ MANDIR MANDAP)
Last Date for Submission of application: 27th February 2013
Click here for Matwork Technologies Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment 2013 Notification
GERT 2013 Admit Cards: Applicants are requested to download the admit card from website much before written examination date. Also check that the written exam centre displayed in the admit card is of their preference. If candidate wants to change the exam centre they should get it changed within 10 days of their admit card being displayed.
|PATTERN & SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR GERT-2013:The written examination will be of 3 hrs duration and 150 marks.
Syllabus: For Technical Section of GERT-2013 Syllabus is same as Graduate (GATE) Aptitude test in Engineering Syllabus.
Pattern: 75% Objective & 25% Subjective
Matwork Technologies Official website: www.matworktechnologies.com
Matwork Technologies Recruitments Page: http://www.matworktechnologies.com/career.html
Queries regarding GERT 2013 Recruitment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPAVP Recruitment 2013 – 133 Assistant & Junior Engineers
- MPPKVV Bhopal – 124 AE/ Jr. Engineers; LD: 15.02.2014 @ www.mponline.gov.in
- NALCO Recruitment through GATE – 125 Engineers; LD: 30.06.2014 @ www.nalcoindia.com
- Chhattisgarh State Engineering Services- 117 Asst. Engineers; Ld:20.01.2015
- CEL Graduate Engineers Recruitment through GATE; Ld:15.01.2015