The Assam Public Service Commission APSC will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2014 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the under-mentioned services/posts in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules 1989. Eligible candidates should apply online through APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in, www.apsconline.gov.in from 10.04.2014 to 10.05.2014.
Assam APSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2014
1. Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 118 Posts
2. Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 59 Posts
3. Labour Officer: 03 Posts
4. Superintendent of Taxes: 09 Posts
5. Superintendent of Excise: 04 Posts
6. District Transport Officer: 08 Posts
7. Inspector of Labour: 01 Post
8. Inspector of Taxes: 27 Posts
9. Inspector of Excise: 01 Post
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years as on 01.01.2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline.
Application Fee: for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates – Rs.25/-; For others – Rs.50/-
Selection Process: The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two stages:
- The Preliminary Examination
- The Main Examination (Written Test & Interview)
Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam Pattern: (multiple choice objective type)
Paper-I: General Studies – 200 Marks – 2 hours
Paper-II: One optional subject to be selected from the list of optional subjects – 200 Marks – 2 hours
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply for the preliminary exam through online mode only at APSC official website www.apsc.nic.in, www.apsconline.gov.in from 10.04.2014 to 10.05.2014. No other mode for submission of application is accepted.
Apply online for Assam APSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam 2014
For more details about Assam APSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- Assam APSC Recruitment 2016@ www.apsc.nic.in
- UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary Exam; LD: 26.05.2014