APREI Society has conducted an Admission test on 12.05.2016 to select the students for admission into Degree I year in AP Residential Degree Colleges for the academic year 2016-17. APRDC CET 2016 – Short Listed Candidates for Admission in DegreeI Year in APR Degree Colleges are announced on 24.05.2016. Candidates can get APRDC Results 2016 from its official website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Click here for APRDC CET Results 2016 – Short Listed Candidates
Note: Candidate wise provisional shortlisted order will be made available to download on www.apresidential.gov.in and http://aprs.cgg.gov.in from 4.00pm on 24.05.2016.
APRDC CET-2016 FINAL KEY
APRDC Certificate Verification:
Candidates have to attend for the certificate verification session from 25.05.2016 to 30.05.2016 at the selected college between 1.00pm and 5.00pm and admission will be confirmed after satisfactory verification of certificates after which admission will be made. Admission schedule and required documents to be submitted for verification session are available at www.apresidential.gov.in
Check List for Certificates/ Documents to be submitted for Admission:
1. Result copy downloaded from website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in, www.apresidential.gov.in
2. Hall Ticket Copy.
3. Pass certificate and Memo of Marks (Single attempt March/April 2016)
4. Conduct & Study Certificate (for regular students study certificate 4th Class to 10th class and for private study Nativity certificate)
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Reservation certificate (caste) issued by Thahsildhar concerned (if applicable)
7. Special Category Certificate issued by concerned authority (if applicable)
8. Special fee, admission fee and Maintenance charges for APR Junior Colleges and APR Degree College. Hostel fee for Silver Jubilee Government College Kurnool as applicable.
9. Physical fitness Certificate Issued by the not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
10. Latest Passport size photos 6 No’s
Any student reports without required documents/ Certificates and necessary fee will be rejected for admission and they will forego the right of admission