APPSC Panchayat Secretary District wise Merit List 2014
Panchayat Secretary Results for Written Exam
|Noti No. 08/2013 , Panchayat SecretaryGRADE-IV A.P. Panchayat raj Subordinate Service.||
ResultsKnow Your Hallticket Details
Panchayat Secretary Key& Question Paper held on 23.02.2014
Panchayat Secretary Hall tickets:
It is hereby informed that the Hall Tickets for written examination to the post of Panchayat Secretary, Grade-IV, (Notification No.08/2013) scheduled to be held on 23/02/2014 FN & AN are available in the Commission’s Website www.apspsc.gov.in. The candidates are, therefore, informed to down load their Hall Tickets from 18/02/2014 onwards till 8.00 AM on 23/02/2014. To Know Hall ticket Details, Candidate need to Enter Candidate Id/Reference Id.
Candidate who forgot the Hall ticket no can get the details by Providing Name (atleast 4 continuous characters in name) and Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy) from the following link.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Question Papers & Study Material
Panchayat Secretary Grade – IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (General Recruitment)
Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary Grade – IV in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The detailed notification is available at APPSC official website www.apspsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at www.apspsc.gov.in from 04.01.2014 to
Post: Panchayat Secretary
Vacancies: 2677 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.7520 -22430/-
District wise Vacancies:
|District Code||Name of the District||District Abbreviation||No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||2677|
Important Dates: (Last Date Extended)
Recruitment Applications online are invited between 04.01.2014 to
Last date for payment of fee is
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 23.02.2014
Age limit: 18 to 36 years as on 01.07.2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Application Fee: For general –Rs. 180/- and for reserved category – Rs.100/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online only at www.apspsc.gov.in from 04.01.2014 to
Apply online @ www.apspsc.gov.in
Selection Process: Written Test. There is no Interview for these posts.
Written Exam Pattern: Written Test consist of two papers for a total of 300 Marks
Paper I: General Studies – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Paper II: Rural development – 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Panchayat Secretary SYLLABUS 2014
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
1) Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
2) Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3) Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4) Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour saving devices.
5) Basic aspects related to Accounting.
Help Desk: For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
For more details regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014 refer detailed notification link given below
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Question Papers & Study Material Books
- Panchayat Secretary Key& Question Paper held on 23.02.2014
- APPSC Recruitment 2014 – Latest & Upcoming Notifications 2014
- APPSC Child Development Officer Jobs 2013 – 107 Women
- Assistant Engineers AE Recruitment 2013 – 362 Posts @ www.apspsc.gov.in