The Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Coop Federation Limited (APDDCF) invites online applications for recruitment to 26 various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply.
Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Coop Federation website: http://www.apddcf.gov.in
1. Managers Gr.II (P&I) – 7 Posts
2. Assistant Quality Control Officer – 1 Post
Qualifications: M. Tech (Dairying) / M.Sc (Dairying) / MVSc (Dairying) / MSc (Food Technology).
3. Processing Supervisors – 6 posts
Qualifications: Minimum qualifications IDD ‘or’ B. Sc (DT) / B. Tech (DT) / B. Tech (Dairying), (4 years duration).
4. Quality Control Supervisors – 1 Posts
Qualifications: B. Tech (Dairying) / MSc (Chemistry) / MSc (Micro biology) / M. Tech “or” MSc (Food Technology)
5. Plant Mechanics – 2 posts
Qualifications: Diploma in Electrical ‘or’ Mechanical Engineering.
6. Refrigeration Operator / Mechanics – 2 posts
Qualifications: Basic Qualification: SSC with ITI (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
7. Boiler Operator Gr.II (District Posts) – 2 posts
Qualifications: SSC with ITI passed with 2nd class Boiler Certificate issued by the competent authority.
8. Electrician Gr.II (District Posts) – 5 posts
Qualifications: Basic Qualification: SSC with ITI Electrical ‘or’ Electronics.
Total No. of Vacancies: 26
Date of Publication: 21.02.2014
Last date for receipt of filled applications: 19.03.2014
Written Test on: 06.04.2014
Age: 34 years as on 01- 02-2014 / 5 years relaxation in case of SC / ST / BC CANDIDATES
Selection Process: Written Test – 90 Marks + Oral test in the shape of interview – 10 Marks
Application Fee: Each applications must be accompanied by Demand Draft worth of Rs. 500 for OC’s, Rs. 200 for OBC’s, Rs.100/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of Managing Director, APDDCF Ltd., Lalapet, Hyderabad, PC (Physically Challenged) are exempted from fees.
How to Apply: Duly filled application withrelevent documents must reach “Managing Director’s Office, APDDCF Ltd., Vijaya Bhavan, Lalapet, Hyderabad “ on or before 19.03.2014 by 5:00 P.M
Applications available at all APDDCF General Manager/Deputy Director Offices from 24.02.2014.
Help Desk: For clarification, Personnel Officer can be contacted at Head Office Phone No. 040 – 27019097.
For more details about HPSC Recruitment, eligibility, examination fee, qualification, exam pattern, syllabus etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- AP Remote Sensing Applications Centre –15 posts; Ld:02.03.2014@ www.apsrac.ap.gov.in
- AP Horticulture Dept – 113 Horticulture Officers; LD: 19.10.2013
- Himachal Pradesh High Court – 10 Posts@ http://hphighcourt.nic.in